Thank YOU for the inquiry!
We look forward to hopefully be working with you on this event. If it’s the weekend, we may be on the job and will respond as quick as we can. Until then, below is some info about us, tips on shopping for a DJ and a link to our Instagram feed to see out frequency and quality of work. THX!!
We Proudly Boast
- All of our DJs began their careers in nightlife and bar entertainment. Great for reading crowds and perfecting your skill. Due to that, we are all Full-Time DJs and gig over 200 nights a year.
- We currently have over 350, 5-Star reviews on the following sites: The Knot, Wedding Wire, Google and Facebook. No negative reviews.
- Link to our reviews: bit.ly/OrlandoDJGroupREVIEWS
- As of April 2020, collectively we have done nearly 1,000 weddings and too many Corporate Events to count. In the 1,000s for sure.
- We have 2 price points. Our experienced Senior DJs who do the majority of the private events, and our Associate DJs who currently work in nightlife and are trained for these types of parties, just less formal events under their belt.
We’re Trained On
- What to do if a song doesn’t work or the dance floor is slow.
- Taking requests in a live environment.
- Many different genres so we are in sync with mostly all age demographics.
- Timeline operation to plan for not only all events that take place, but the music associated with them.
When Shopping For A DJ
PLEASE interview the person who will actually be DJing your event. Some companies will have a great sales team, but then assign you someone who has little DJ experience. It is ideal to have an experienced, versatile DJ that knows how to actually mix music with clean song transitions and read the crowd to know where to take the night. These foundations are necessary to keep the energy up and party going!
Questions to ask:
- How long have you been a DJ?
- What nightlife experience do you have?
- How many corporate events/ weddings have you done?
- About how many events do you do weekly/ annually? Essentially, any paid gig outside the house.
- Make sure they are strong in your selection of music. Either have that prepped (what you want to hear), or ask them what they feel works the best, and determine if that flows well with you.
- How do you handle an empty dance floor?
Our Instagram feed
A great DJ Company, especially in Orlando, should have a great Instagram feed! This shows the quality and frequency of work. Feel free to check ours out, party on!!
Error: No feed found.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to create a feed.